Tuesday 7 May 2013

More Pics Of My Studio ! ( Gap Central Recording Studio ! )

All these pics are of my live room. It is a small room but still very functional! At 4.400m long by 2.750m wide by 2.200m high! I've had 3 people jamming in there being Guitar, Bass and Drums! I think at a squeeze i could fit in another Guitar player and a skinny key's player! haha. The Drum Booth Sound Panel's  cut the volume to the Drums nicely for others in the room. They are movable and if needed, can be removed all together! The product on the walls is called accoustisorb and is made here in West Australia! It makes the room too dead so I'm in the middle of rectifying that. cutting the noise too the outside world  was the most important thing too start with. I'll be going in to more detail with what i actually used in the walls and on them in my forth coming video Doco I'm planing for my u-tube channel. At the moment iv'e been working on getting my mic drum sound together with success! Getting a cracker of a Kick sound!! And cool overall drum sound.                                      

 ...Main Entrance To The Live Room...

 ...From Entrance looking Across Back R/Hand Corner! Fender Bass Amp,And Bass Trap In Corner...

 ...Opposite Corner, My Two Vox Amps! Proper Bass Trap In Corner Still Too Be Made!...

 ...Looking Back Standing In Front Of Control Room Hatch Way!...

... My Beautiful Rickenbacker Guitar! Great Action And Sounds Exo On Both Clear And Gutsy Settings!...

... Standing In Front Of My Two Vox'es Looking At Drum Booth! Control Room Hatch Is The Dark Bit In The Corner...

 ...Drum Booth With Double Laminated Glass Window Too The Rear!...

1 comment: